We’re looking for another Super Star to join our team at TAOND. TAOND launched in 2000 and was the first online nail program and continues to set the gold standard in online nail training. In order to maintain our incredibly successful track record, we are getting ready to launch our new 2019 TAOND website and program for our students from all over the world and we’re looking for that ideal candidate to spearhead this new program.
You will be responsible for the promotion and enrollment generation into the new program, creating, leading and hosting practical demonstrations to TAOND students, managing chat forums, responding to student inquiries and working closely with other TAOND team members in all aspects that contribute to the success of TAOND.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of TAOND’s Vision and Mission, operate in a collaborative team setting, and maintain high productivity levels and quality of work.
This is a part time contract position. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
– 5+ years of salon experience and be proficient in all professional nail service applications (manicure, pedicure, fiberglass, acrylic and UV gel)
– Must have competition experience and incredible Nail Art skills
– Possess exceptional written and verbal skills
– Have a background in and exhibits an extremely high level of customer service skills
– Must have a love, affinity and patience for teaching others, and a willingness to share knowledge and encourage professional and skills growth with both new and experienced students
– Must have an incredible knowledge of social media and be comfortable in generating and growing a following
– Must be extremely comfortable with computer software and technical issues. Have a professional webcam set up in order to host online demo classes/meetings
– Be a self starting enthusiastic ‘go getter’ with a mind for business and the capability for sound industry market research
– Must feel comfortable generating student enrollment
If this sounds like you please submit your resume that includes 4-5 images of your recent work, your social media links for us to review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.