We’ve Made Becoming An STO Educator &
Creating Your Own Training Program Super Easy!
In just three steps you can have your STO Course available for your students
3 Simple Steps
– Complete our STO Course Application Form to TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR PROGRAM that you’d love to Teach
PLEASE NOTE – The more detailed your Application Form is the faster the Review Process will be.
– Once we REVIEW and APPROVE your STO Course Application we’ll begin creating your STO Course Listing on our Main Website and your STO LMS (Learning Management System – where you create your Course Content and your students are enrolled).
– Then to GO LIVE with your Course you’ll be asked to log into your STO Educator’s Account and add your STRIPE Account information.
Please be advised that in order for you as an STO Educator to receive your Student Tuition Fees from STO you must have/open a STRIPE account.
For more information on STRIPE click here – STRIPE
For more information on how STO TUITION Fees are calculated please click here – STO EDUCATOR FAQs
ADD YOUR COURSE CONTENT
THEN BEGIN ADDING YOUR CONTENT TO YOUR COURSE
Your STO Course is now LIVE and you can start adding CONTENT to your STO COURSE through your STO LMS
You can add How To Videos, Articles, pdf, WORD and Excel documents, Tests, Assignments – basically any content you feel will make your STO Course an Amazing Educational Experience for your students.
As a BONUS we’ll also Enroll you for FREE into our STO Educator’s Resource Area where you’ll find lots of fabulous information, tips and hints for creating your Course.
START SELLING YOUR COURSE
START MARKETING YOUR COURSE
Once you are happy with your STO LMS Course Content – Simply begin Marketing Your STO Course to your students by sending them your STO Course Listing link and/or posting on your own website or social media pages.
With Your COURSE Approval we’ll send you this Fabulous Banner you can use for Marketing your New COURSE.
– Your Students will purchase your Course right from our main STO Course Listings
Once their order is Confirmed we’ll send them their Welcome letter email that provides them with their STO LMS login details to your Course
– Once your students are enrolled they can immediately start their Course work
You’ll be responsible for Grading and providing feedback to your students as well as scheduling their in class sessions with you if applicable.
That’s the Process – You Now Have Your Very Own STO Training Course!
Would You Rather Be A Tutor?
If you have any further questions, check out our
Or feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or TOLL FREE During Business Hours at 1 (844) 998-2663