International Esthetics, Cosmetics & SPA Conference
“The Must Attend Events for Spa & Wellness Professionals”
International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conferences are the leading spa and wellness events in the country. This event provides an opportunity to meet and do business with spa owners/managers, estheticians, cosmetologists, massage therapists, makeup artists, medical estheticians and doctors looking to expand their professional services. IECSC offers leading education and dynamic show floors. Spa and wellness professionals rely on IECSC for insightful guidance to grow their businesses and keep them at the forefront of their competitive industry
IECSC New York offers a comprehensive education program with a stellar roster of speakers and timely topics that will help you enhance your skills and career. Spa professionals rely on IECSC New York for insightful guidance on how to grow their businesses and keep them at the forefront of this competitive industry.
- 200+ EXHIBITORS The IECSC show floor offers you the opportunity to purchase products and see the latest trends and techniques emerging in the spa and medical spa industries.
- FREE PRODUCT FOCUSED EDUCATION Your admission to the show floor includes access to 75+ classes.
- *NEW* TARGETED LEARNING TRACKS A series of in-depth workshops focused on Spa Business, Esthetic Treatments & Ingredients, Organic & Green Living, Social Media & Marketing, Medical Spa and Health & Wellness. Each track includes 4 classes.
- CIDESCO USA Workshops Learn the latest techniques with six in-depth workshops.
- ADVANCED BUSINESS SEMINAR This seminar is designed for the spa owner/director/manager, sales and marketing professional, practice manager and office administrator looking for in-depth training on how to bring continued success to their business.
- MAKEUP WORKSHOP This workshop is designed to give the makeup artist an in-depth look at important techniques in their field. It’s also a great opportunity for the spa professional looking to explore the makeup field.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Sunday, March 10: 9:30am-6:00pm
Monday, March 11: 9:30am-6:00pm
Tuesday, March 12: 9:30am-5:00pm
Click here to view the Registration Fees and to register: https://www.iecscnewyork.com/register
March 10, 2019 - 9:00 am
March 12, 2019 - 6:00 pm